Friday, October 18, 2013

Update: Shop Hello Darling


This past week has been absolutely amazing.
Hello Darling has taken off!
New products have arrived everyday.
Orders have been filled, shipped & our amazing clients are already showing off their Darling items!
 
 
I really need to clear out a room in my house & dedicate it to Hello Darling.
Josh has been so supportive.
He really has launched Hello Darling himself.
I was passed out while he put the website together, made logos, signed the boutique up for pinterest, made business cards, researched every little detail, etc.
If it wasn't for his help I'd still be "thinking" about starting my own little boutique.
I'm so thankful for those of you have encouraged me & have given me words of advice starting this shop.
We now have 138 followers on IG & have already had a contest where one lucky "darling" won a $5 credit.
If you don't already follow Hello Darling on IG please do because with each new 100 followers we're picking winners to receive they're own $5 credit to anything in the shop.
Also follow us on Facebook.
You never know when we're going to have a giveaway!
 
So that's how this week has been!
 
This weekend is another busy one in my books!
3 year old birthday party, sweet 16 party/photo session/photo booth, & the Jags home game.
It's only begun!
 
Happy Friday my loves!



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg


3 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I am glad it's going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in LOVE with Hello Darling. It seriously broke my heart to not order that dress...come October 31st (aka payday...) I'll be placing an order for sure! :) I'm making my list now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's gotten off to a great start for you... so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover