Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Happenings

 


Today I woke up with a migraine, popped 6 Excedrin's {don't judge I needed to function today} & now I have a pile of contracts to file that I've been putting off for months!
 
This weekend consisted of a lot of relaxing. Mostly because I needed it & I was without a car.
 
I did start the weekend off by having amazing hair, my favorite KLR shirt being delivered 2 days after I ordered it & wine with amazing friends. If you're following me on IG you know that Becka makes me feel beautiful! I fell deeply in love with her boutique, she has amazing customer service & super fast delivery!
 

Josh surprised me with this Vino2Go recently! He definitely knows his way to my heart for sure!
We had hamburgers, hot dogs, chips & dip with friends & watched 42!
 
Then Saturday after I enjoyed a full day of lounging while he was at work we decided to grab dinner at Chili's & watched a few shows at home.

Sunday we didn't get out of bed until 4! Talk about a relaxing weekend. I think all this down time made me wake up with a migraine this morning hence me popping all those pills! I'm feeling great now just don't send me for a drug test! :)
 
Happy Monday!

 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Relaxing weekends are always good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this KLR shirt on FB I was in love! Then I eyed it on your blog today. It was meant for me to hop over and order it, so I did! My hubby's wallet thanks you! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh migraines are the worst. and excedrin is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you love 42? I totally did! And 6 Exedrin?! It doesn't bother your stomach? I live on Exedrin and usually take 3 at a time... never thought to take more than that!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover