Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Well hello there Monday.
You came a little too fast today.
Sami's Shenanigans
I'm still recovering from a migraine & a random trip to Savannah with Josh & his friends.
If you ever make it to Savannah you must do the Slow Ride.
Its a 2 hour tour riding on this 15 person bicycle to different pubs.
They have other tours too such as the ghost tour, a church crawl, etc!

 We walked everywhere.
& my feet are killing me today.
{oh look my future last name!}
I've fallen in love with Savannah & can't wait to go back.
The buildings are amazing.
The people are lovely.
There's so much history to put into one day.
We stayed at the River Street Inn which was absolutely charming.
Its not your typical hotel.
The Inn was once part of the cotton exchange building.
The walls were the same brick walls from the 1800s.
Just a few steps away was Wet Willie's that has every kind of frozen drink you could possibly want.
 
 We ate lunch at Paula Deens Lady & Sons, sampled natural honey, Byrd's Famous Cookies & sat on River Street people watching.
 
 Then we passed this cute little martini bar that I wish I would have thought of myself!
Except I'd call it Enna's & friends {grin}
We ended our night at Smiles. Watched two fights break out, walked a friend back to the hotel, saw a woman throwing her shoes at her boyfriend, husband, brother whoever, order food at a walk up drive thru McDonalds & slept peacefully!
 What a perfect weekend.
The only thing that would have made it better was if my original plans to meet Hallie happened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. aw what a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Savannah! Its such a cute little place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many cool things about Savannah. I've only drove through! I need to stop next time!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover