Tuesday, April 30, 2013

deep thoughts

 
I'm a nervous wreck!
I may be put together like nothing is bothering me.
But deep inside I'm a mess.
I'm scared.
Anxious.
Driving myself bat crazy.
So many thoughts swirling around my head.
I'm having surgery this Friday to remove a cyst or mass thats on my scalp.
I'm not afraid of surgery.
I'm not afraid that a section of hair will have to be shaved.
{ok yes I am}
I'm not afraid of anesthesia.
I'm not afraid of recovery.
I'm most afraid of what my doctor will find.
Please pray for my nerves to calm down.
I'm more than ready to have this bump gone.
The pain it's caused for the last 2 years.
The headaches I've dealt with for even longer.
After this is all said & done I'm going to need a vacation!
 
 

 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg






8 comments:

  1. Prayers coming your way darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is scary!!! Just know that you will feel SO MUCH BETTER when this is over!! Love you and prayers are being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you sweetie!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well maybe you should in fact take a vacation after all this! I'll say a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should know that your little Mississippi bff is praying hard for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here for you Jenna! I have every faith everything will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't you worry your prettty little blonde head.
    I have gut feeelings about things, and THIS is a good feeling I have for you.

    love you, and the mass? it's just all your wonderful ideas jumbled in to one little lump, they are just removing it to make room for more. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover