Friday, February 1, 2013

Soda Stream Review

The sweet people at Soda Stream sent me this fountain to review. I was shocked to see what all they sent me. Unpacking the box I found a ton of drink mixes, a co2 canister & the Soda Stream itself. Setting it up was extremely simple: just screw the CO2 canister in the unit & your ready to go.

I was eager to see if this fountain made soda products that taste just like the real deal! I must say it does!

 

 
Using the included bottle, you fill it up to the line with cold water then just screw the bottle into the unit & push the lever on the front to shoot the CO2 into the water. After depressing it for about one second you'l hear a buzz {pressure build up being released} & you let got for a second, then repeat the process two more times. That gives you a "regular" amount of carbonation - you can stop at two presses for a bit less than normal or do more than three if you want a super carbonated beverage. After that you pour a cap full of the flavor you want into the bottle in order to make a soda. It's extremely environmentally friendly. I'm thinking of buying more of the Carbonating 1L bottles so I can make other sodas instead of having only one to choose from.
 
This Soda Stream can be bought at retailers including Amazon for $129.00
 
It sure seems that my 3 year old nephew Ryne enjoyed making his own soda!!! He had help from me no worries! But it's simple enough for him to do it.

 

*I was gien this Soda Stream as a gift to review. No other compensation was provided. All views and opinions are my own and were not influenced by anything but my love for this product.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have always wondered if this is as good as it seems. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover