Friday, February 22, 2013

Pit & Peak Vol. 7

button

We made it to Friday! Who would've thought I'd still be kicking & screaming?

Pits: 
Feeling like I've been on my death bed all week.
Not being able to breath.
Sneezing every .01 seconds.

Peaks:
J taking care of me!
Looking forward to my mom's surprise 50th birthday party on Sunday.
Did I mention it's 70's themed? BOOM!
Having Dodger cuddle with me wishing I felt better.
I'm now offering Sponsors! Make sure you check out my prices plus I have a 25% off code JENNADK25



Don't forget to link up with Allie & Brin this week.


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! At least you had him to take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pretty ill all week too - no fun!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover