Tuesday, February 5, 2013

iPhone Dump

Who doesn't like taking selfies?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who always takes peectures of myself.

This weekend was full of fun & happiness.
I got an unexpected check in the mail from my mortgage company.
Just in time for VEGAS!!
It's about time we took another picture together. I mean the last time was on NYE & from someone who LOVES taking pictures this was a long one coming.

I don't really care for the Super Bowl or the halftime show {shoot me now} but I do watch for the commercials.

I'll also bet an entire paycheck that Harbaugh wins!

I made these yummy pizza rolls.

2 cans of crescent rolls, 1 pack of string cheese & pepperoni.

place the cheese on the larger side, roll the dough with as many pepperoni's you want.

bake at 375 for 11 minutes.

& to end with one more selfie because its my blog & I can do whatever I want.

Happy Tuesday.

 

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I made those pizza rolls and didn't enjoy them much. We think the sauce needs to be inside it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly taking pictures of myself! My hubby hates it! I gotta make sure I'm lookin fly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making those pizza rolls! So easy and SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pizza rolls look so so delish and dip them into pizza sauce...nom!

    what girl DOESN'T take selfies ;)

    yay for unexpected money!! when do you leave for Vegas? Im jealous, Ive never been...I will get there some day lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just found your blog through allie's and i love it!!

    newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover