Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Edition: Pit & Peak

I'm linking up with my BFF bloggers Allie & Brin for the first edition of this!
 
button
 
Oh boy!
This Friday started with a BANG!
 
Pit: I had to be at work an hour early but snoozed my alarm until the last minute.
 
Peak: 1 hour of OT baby! BAZINGA!
 
Pit: I noticed my car was making a different noise when I was heading into work yesterday. My dad {who has worked on cars with his dad growing up} said it was my alternator. Boo! Well this morning I go to start my car and it hestitated. I finally got it started, headed into work & all these weird lights were coming on. First the battery, then the abs, the brake and airbag! Holy sheet! Seriously I started freaking out! I made it to work {well barely} and now the mechanic who is my managers hubby is going to fix it before the end of the day.
 
Peak: Nothing to top this!
 
Pit: I now have a headache with no car to get food.
 
Peak: I'm hoping to still see my favorite man tonight.
 
Happy Friday y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Bless my sweet friends's heart! Sorry boo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I'm a new follower from the link up :) I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car trouble is never fun. Having good people there to help you out with fixing it makes it a little easier to handle in my opinion.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already encouraged and congratulated you on all of the above, but just wanted to say I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover