Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Date Nights

The weekends are usually mine & J's to actually be together. We work complete opposite schedules which doesn't give us any time during the week to see each other. He always knows how to make me happy. Not that I need to go out to be happy with him. I'm completely fine just sitting at home watching tv next to him.
steak. mashed potatoes. rolls with cinnamon honey butter. yummers!
a picture is worth a thousand words. No explantation here.
Lets all go to the movies....
Lets all go to the movies...
Lets all go to the movies...
& see Gangster Squad!
Such a great movie.
I love this!
Happy hump day! We're almost done with the week.

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean for this to post on Wednesday? It says happy hump day at the end which made me giggle because it's only Monday.

    I'm glad you guys are able to spend time on the weekends. Working opposite schedules can't be the easiest thing, but you make it work and that's all that is important.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover