Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

But I'll be back on Tuesday! Maybe?

Here's a few bits of what's been going on to get where I am! {if you follow me on IG you've seen these}

I miss my sweet baby boy Dodger but a few days away will be good for the two of us!

My sweet hairdress/friend Amber washed, dried and straightened my hair before leaving so I snuck in a few cuddles from Ashlyn.

It's been a rainy day in Jax and I just knew I'd have delays going into ATL but lucky me the plane is utterly on time.

How great is our God! I mean seriously look how beautiful he made this sky.

I had the funniest girl next to me on the flight from Jax- Atl. She's 14 years old, starts school in September, is a dancer and hates flying!!

Oh hey Will Ferrell! Just kidding! But he sure looks like an older Will to me!

I'm off to PA! I'll try to post while I'm away but I can't promise you anything!

-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover