Friday, July 6, 2012

Life is Crazy

I'm the type of girl who HAS to sleep all weekend because I hardly sleep during the week. My life has be absolutely crazy and I wouldn't change it one bit. This past Saturday I shot a wedding out of town, drove to Orlando that same night to surprise Haley & Ryne, Stayed at Magic Kingdom all day and drove back that night just to get up the very next morning for work. This is how we felt after a long day meeting all the characters!  

I loved the area of town we stayed at. If I were to ever move I would love a neighborhood like this!
{I'll never move to o-town} 

'

 I only slept maybe 10 hours that weekend. So when the fourth of July arrived {which might I add I had no idea my company was closed} I was thankful to see my bed for nearly 15 hours! Yes.... I know how pathetic. But I love sleeping my weekends away since I'm a night owl during the week. Well this weekend will be no different. 



I've already shot a maternity session plus I have a newborn I need to shoot today. Work on Saturday then I'm heading back south to Daytona to watch the NASCAR race. My first NASCAR race!! I'm super excited and can't wait to be a redneck for the day. Here's to another weekend of no rest and lots of partying! I'm a wild one you guys. Watch out!

Y'all have a great weekend! 

 -JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover