Saturday, June 23, 2012

Week in Review

I pinned this on pinterest and my BFF's hubby made it for me! 


Is this pathetic or what? He's absolutely adored by my brother and myself.


I'm seriously always a day late or a dollar short. This time I was a mile late.


Everyday when I get home Dodger jumps up in my lap and lays on me. He seriously is the sweetest, most cuddly dog ever! I love him and he obviously loves me!


Hope y'all have a great weekend. I'm crazy busy with meeting a friend about a fundraiser to help her family out since she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma Disease, running a photo booth at a 10 year high school reunion and a maternity session. This summer is filled with lots of sessions and I couldn't be more excited.

-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover