Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet my BFF


Meet my BFF {Loryn} 

 We met in middle school. 

 She's absolutely amazing.

 Wonderful BFF. 

 Always listens to me when I'm in need. 

 We consider each other part of our families. 

 I love her family! 

 She just had a birthday & we were able to have a girls night out. 

 We treated ourselves to a fancy dinner. 

 Fancy dining is not our forte for sure.

 We're addicted to froyo. 

 Then we finally watched "The Vow".

 Zac Efron {just wow}. 

 But this my friends is my BFF.

 Love her! 

 -JennaDK

1 comment:

  1. Aww you had to make me cry! I am so thankful you have come in to my {Our} life! We DEF. have become more then friends and have become family! Super excited for you to come on your first Dooley Family Vacation with us! Love you BFF

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover