Sunday, April 29, 2012

what the heck

UPDATE:::: I completely forgot about my external hard drive!!!! Pictures galore! I couldn't be happier!



I looked everywhere to try to find pictures of a certain someone and I but was kind of unsuccessful! How in the world do I still of pictures of my high school boyfriends but not of the one my heart belongs to? I'm so mad at myself for getting rid of all the memories & pictures we shared together. Lucky for me I found a few on FB and on this very blog but not a lot. I'm hoping to get an email from him with a few of the pictures he has of us. While I was at work today I searched my Gmail for old emails and actually found a few! It was so nice being able to go back to read those sweet words. I'm still hoping & praying & loving!


-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover