Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shack By The Track

My parents riding club loves to eat at this little place called Shack By The Track. Its the best BBQ ever. Except they don't serve turkey like Bono's does. But they do have the best ribs. The meat literally falls off the bones. Today thats where we went for lunch. It was a gorgeous day to be out with the wind blowing through your hair. I also got a little sunburn which feels amazing. Brings me back to my childhood when my family went to our beach condo in St. Augustine. I hated wearing sunscreen and only wanted to be really tan. One summer I actually got sun poisoning and that was the end of me not putting sunscreen on! My Grandma even made this ride with us! & yes my mom & grandma are cooler than yours! Sorry but it's true!






{all photos taken with my iPhone}


-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover