Friday, January 20, 2012

Another mile in the books

Thursday night was my first time with my personal trainer {neighbor/best friend} since starting to work out again. I worked out my arms, did planks and ran 1.3 miles. I seriously thought I was going to pass out on the treadmill. Lucky for me the people who work at the gym saw my need for scissors so I could cut my sleeves off my shirt. Why I wore a huge shirt to run in & not be able to keep the sleeves rolled up is beyond me. I'm sure people thought I was crazy having the girl cut my sleeves off but it was for their own good or mine to say the least. After that huge ordeal I was ready to run another mile. No kidding. I suffered from 4-8 minutes then once I got over that hump it was like a gold mine from there.

Working out is not a pretty site. I'm talking about red face, sweat rolling down your face, hair soaked, etc. Have I mentioned since I started watching what I'm eating and working out I've lost 3 pounds. Now that's what I'm talking about.







I hope I start to motivate a few of you!

JennaDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover