Wednesday, February 16, 2011

After

Tonight was my first time back in the gym in almost 2 years! Yes I said two, TWO, 2 years! how insane is that. I've tried working out as in walking around my neighborhood a few times & I even received a bike for Christmas back in 2009. The bike has only been used a handful of times. It's definitely been neglected. But tonight I feel great. I know I'll be sore in the morning but it'll all be worth it! I want to be real on this blog. I want to show y'all that life is hard. I feel like all I do is blog about Haley & Ryne. But this year that all is going to change. Just like I'm recreating Me! So here's a picture of me AFTER the gym. AFTER all my makeup was gone from sweating.



Here's to a new me!

3 comments:

  1. hello my lovely friend! I'm so proud of you!!! PS-Post gym glow looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucie- thank you so much! it's been easy to start woring out with Advocare products.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover