Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Thursday

Outside my window... it's a gloomy day!
The time is... 10:26 a.m.
Today I feel... not really sure. Tired I guess
I am thinking... how I cannot wait to get Amber's L&D pictures on my blog. I've waited way to long to share.
At the moment, I am thankful...for everyone in my life.
I am going...home at lunch time to nap!
I am wearing... jeans, Bug Out shirt and flip flops
I wish...a certain somebody would call me!
I am reading...the Twilight series still!
I am working on...nothing at the moment
I am hoping...it doesn't rain this weekend
I am hearing...the radio and people talking at work
I bet you didn't know...I cut all my hair off! And I dont regret it one bit. I actually want to cut it a little bit shorter!
One of my favorite...scents this fall is pumpkin caramel

Weekend Plans..
[Thursday] work
[Friday] work then a free concert at The Landing and two of my friends are staying the night!
[Saturday] Family picnic in St. Augustine
[Sunday] church and relaxing!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! So jealous of all you people that get to wear jeans to work!! :) I am game for a nap today as well! Congrats on cutting your hair...I'm glad you don't regret it! Pumpkin caramel rocks! Have a great weekend...thanks for linking up!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cut your hair!?!? Pictures please!

    You are so brave, I could never cut all my hair off. Even if a hairdresser just chops it above my shoulders I freak out.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover