Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just Thursday



Outside my window: Sunny {not a cloud in the sky}

The time is: 10:42 a.m.

Today I feel: tired, ready for the weekend!

I am thinking: I hope to hear from my realtor today with good news!

I am going: to have a garage sale with my friends this weekend

I am wearing: a black dress with silver flip flops!

I wish: I have something to snack on at the moment. The ladies in the office heated food up and now the whole office makes me want to eat!

I am reading: BLOGS!

I am working on: nothing at the moment since my work is complete! Although I should be filing!

I am hoping: to hear from my realtor!!!!

I am hearing: cars drive by down the expressway, and listening to my music on my iPhone

Around the house: my room is a mess!

I bet you didn't know: My mom has a Saint Bernard named Khloe and we live in FLORIDA

One of my favorite: things to do is go on roadtrips!



Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!


*Make sure to LINK UP


Have a great Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Also...I have a great giveaway going on if you want to come check it out!

    Murdocks Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to garage sales...you can get such great deals on books!! Roadtrips are my favorite too! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for you to hear from your realtor too!!!!! Fingers Crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover