Sunday, August 2, 2009

quotes from Haley







If you follow me on Twitter you probably have already read these quotes from Haley. She's staying at my parents house for the next 11 days while her mommy and daddy go to church camp and then head out to Texas for their 5 year anniversary! So without further ado here are a few quotes from Haley.

----"Oh no! That guy forgot to put a shirt on." - We were driving in the car and he was next to us in his car leaving the beach.

---"That's so silly"- While holding her mouth letting out a high pitched squeal cracking up!

---"Enna go to your room."

---"That's not nice do you understand me."

---"Where's Lola & Khloe?"

I'm sure there's more but I'll post a few pictures to hold you over!










This little boy is my oldest brothers fiance's boy Jordan.



1 comment:

  1. Kids say the cutest things! They are certainly cute! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover