Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday










After 6 long weeks of not posting a Not Me Monday posts because MckMama was in the hospital with Stellan, it's finally back. And I'm here to tell about what did not happen to me.
--------------------------

I did not receive my catalog for the cruise I'm taking in January with my mom and about 60 closest friends included MckMama! I'm not excited about it at all and I'm not wishing I was sailing the blue seas now. Nope! Not Me...

I have not had multiple migraines in the past few months. I have no idea what is causing these migraines to come and go but I've had enough of them. Nope! Not Me...

Cayson did not turn 1 on May 1st and Tabitha did not have a pirate party for him on Sunday. He was not the cutest one year old I've seen in a while! Here's proof...



See I told you! And Tabitha's cousin did not make the cutest cake EVER!



Nope! Not Me!

I did not order Photoshop from Amazon on Monday and get it in the mail on Wednesday! I'm not excited about learning how to use all the features it has! I do not plan on starting my own photography business so there was no reason to have spent the money on it! Nope! Not Me!

What did you not do to live to tell about it? Read more Not Me Mondays over at MckMama's blog.

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover