Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday







Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

_______________________________________________________________________

This week I have not decided that I was going to stop getting my nails pampered. It will save me about $70 a month. I've had my nails done since middle school. SO about 10 years or so. I can't believe I'm going to not have beautiful nails just so I can save up for the MckCruise in 2010! Maybe once the cruise is paid for I'll start to get them pampered again. Nope! Not me....

I also have not offered to stay at a friends house this week while her husband is away for business. I do not have so much on my plate right now that I don't have time for quality time for myself. Nope! Not Me...

I don't have to be at work at the crack of dawn tomorrow since it's my managers birthday. Nope! Not me...

I did not go on a motorcycle ride to Savannah on Saturday and have my bum killing me 1/4 of a way there. I did not fall asleep on the motorcycle too while my dad was driving. I did not catch my head from falling because I was so exhausted! Nope Not Me because that is not safe!

3 comments:

  1. girl you are always SO busy! A cruise is just what you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that freaks me out that you fell asleep on the bike. So scary! I hope it was a fun trip, and I'm so jealous you're going cruising!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover