Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the season to bake







Whats been baking in your oven? My mom said she would not bake again until Wednesday! So what do I hear when I get home from work on Tuesday? Yep thats right she wanted to bake like 4 different desserts. If you want the recipes let me know and I can email them to you. First we started off making Eggnog Bread (non-alcoholic)with candied cherries, then onto Sweet Potato muffins with raisins, next it was off to making a sweet snack of pretzels and peanuts drizzled with white chocolate, and lastly we made Neiman Marcus cookies!

When it comes to my momma in the kitchen she cannot resist! So me being the best helper ever with adding and stirring all the ingredients we baked our butts off! Now tomorrow since AJ's mom gave me a starter bag to make more friendship bread we'll be in the kitchen again making all kinds of yummy treats! Here's a few pictures of what we made tonight.











What have you baked lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover