Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Sarah for a picture tag. Here are the rules:








This picture was taken the night before Haley's 2nd birthday party. She was writing her friends thank you cards that had Mickey Mouse on them and also watching FRIENDS. Yes, she grew up on watching FRIENDS and even knows the theme song. Crazy but true. I have it videoed but I have got around to uploading it on blogger! I will say its a must see and when I find the time to upload it I promise I will.

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the sameNO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

***note: I edit and crop every picture I take so this was done when I first uploaded my pictures***

Okay so now it's my turn to tag 4 other bloggers!
1. Lucy
2. Kirsty
3. Lindsey
4. John & Christie


1 comment:

  1. Ok so is it sad that I was hoping you tagged me?! :o)

    I am about to post as soon as it slows down here!

    Haley is just so cute...such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover