Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not Me! Monday









Yes, it's that time again! It's midnight and that means it's officially Monday! And what could be better than getting a load off your chest--free therapy at it's funniest!? It's Not Me! Monday.

This week it was not my 23rd birthday and we did not celebrate. My mom did not make a chocolate fudge double layer cake 2 times this week for me. I did not eat 2 pieces of my birthday week plus a whole bunch of cookies my co-workers made for me. I also did not get a bouquet of flowers from my ex-sister-in-law. They are not really pretty at all... see!


When my family was singing "Happy birthday to me" my almost 2 year old niece Haley did not blow out my candle. When she heard us all laughing she did not start to cry because it scared her and she doesn't like to be laughed at. Seriously, it's not nice to laugh at someone!

I also am not excited about getting my concealed weapons license on Wednesday. I'm actually not thrilled about shooting the bulls eye at the end of class.

Oh, and I most certainly did not give to these three charities (String of Pearl, Elison Project and No Hands But Ours) last week through MckMama's blog. I can't wait to see how much money we helped raise for those charities. Honestly!

I did not watch endless episodes of CSI with my dad everyday this week when I got home from work. And I'm certainly not watching CSI as I'm writing my Not Me! Monday post.

I also did not get dressed for the day on Sunday because all I wanted to do was relax. I did not stay in my pj's all day and took a few naps in between eating. Who cares if I'm still celebrating my birthday! It was only on Saturday that I turned 23.

I did not receive my first blog award from Stacie and get so excited about it I blogged a little about how I felt. Thank you again Stacie and I'm still praying for your family.

Perhaps you'll consider playing along with MckMama's blog carnival this week. Being brutally honest and living to tell about it was never so much fun! Write your own post, link back to MckMama's blog, sign up on Mr. Linky, and read everyone else's posts (Which, I promise, will make you laugh until you wet your pants and breathe a sigh of relief that everyone is at least a little abnormal.) Please read this for detailed instructions on how to play.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday girlie! I think you still have 22 days to celebrate! ;)

    I love cake...especially made by mom. So sweet!

    So are you sad Grissom is leaving CSI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this whole Not Me thing is really cute! Love it! :) BTW you're being added to Consider These list... :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover