Monday, December 22, 2008

CHANGING THE WORLD- one pair at a time






The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Have you heard about Shoes4Souls? Well this Christmas season they are trying to raise 50,000 pairs of shoes in 50 days. It's simple and you can help. Visit www.shoes4souls.com and donate anywhere from $5-whatever amount you feel God having you to donate. So far I've donated $15.00 which pays for 7 pairs of shoes. Each pair of shoes cost $2.50. How amazing is that. I wish every pair of shoes I've ever bought cost that much. But imgaine not being able to afford 1 pair of shoes and how cold your bare feet would be in this weather. If you feel a tugging at your heart please visit this website and donate whatever you can.

But thats not all ya'll!!! There's a contest over at KingdomTwindom's blog and you can help me win this fabulous prize!!! Sarah is the proud designer of this Snackin' Pack that would definitely come in handy for my *favorite* niece Haley. She's also giving away a $10 Target gift card and since I do a lot of my shopping there it would help me out a lot!!!

Oh wait but make sure you go to Sarah's blog and tell her how you found out about this contest! Make sure you include my name!!!

Sarah and all her blogger friends have put together The Frugality Project to help YOU save money. But the only one to earn one of these is to go on over to her blog and also donate to the Shoes4Souls cause. It's just that simple ya'll! Make someone happy with a pair of shoes and earn yourself a book of ways to save!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover